2023 Reading List: A Page Per Day Challenge
📚A running list of the books I will read in 2023…
“My alma mater was books, a good library…. I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity” — Malcolm X.
In 2023 my goal is to read at least a #PagePerDay minimum. This year I am also planning to add some classical fictional reads and audiobooks to the mix.
In the years gone, I’d set a goal to read 52 non-fiction books in 52 weeks and applied at least one thing from each book. During the lockdown period(s) I smashed that target and was reading a 100+ books a year.
This year I’m aiming for quality rather than quantity of reads. The target is 24 books, 12 non-fiction and 12 fictional stories— one page at a time…
The Page Per Day Challenge
Anyone can take part, make a pledge to read everyday of 2023, just one page at a time. It’s likely that one page will become 3, 5 to 10 pages or maybe even a chapter or 2.
I’d love to support you in your daily reading habits so if you plan to take part let me know in the comments section or use #PagePerDay on social media. It’ll be a great way to discover other books people are reading too.
January 2023 Reads
- Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day, by Jay Shetty.
- Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom.
February 2023 Reads
3. The Year of Less, by Cait Flanders.
March 2023 Reads
4. How Women Rise, by Sally Helgeson.
Goal: To read 12 Cyber Security Books in 3 Months, with a focus on social engineering
April 2023 Reads
5. The Art of Invisibility, by Kevin Mitnick.
6. The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security, by Kevin Mitnick.
7. Security and Usability, edited by Lorrie Faith Cranor & Simson Garfinkel (still…