2022: 52 Non-Fiction Books in 52 Weeks
A running list of the non-fiction books I read in 2022. In order.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
In 2022 I successfully committed to reading 52 non-fiction books in 52 weeks and applied at least one thing from each book that I read.
During the year I also threw some fictional reads to the mix, but those did not count as part of this challenge.
- The Four Minute Millionaire, by Niklas Goke.
- The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy (Recommended).
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant, by Robert Kiyosaki.
- Money, by Rob Moore.
- On Writing Well, by William Zinsser
- How to save 10,000, by Annette Galloway
7. The No Spend Challenge Guide, by Jen Smith
8. 30 Days to Financial Excellence, by Ingle Natalie Hol
9. No Bulls*t Leadership, by Christ Hirst.
10. The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier.
11. Steve Jobs, By Walter Isaacson.
12. How to Win Friends & Influence People (re-read), by Dale Carnegie.
13. The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life by Francine Jay.
14. I’m a Therapist and my Patient is the Next High School Shooter, by Dr. Harper (a fictional tale).
13. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying, by Marie Kondo.
14. No Excuses, by Brian Tracy.
15. Eat That Frog (re-read), by Brian Tracy.
16. Save an Hour a Day, by Michael Heppell.